Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2019

Dear Writers Block.

We are doing some creative writing, and this is one that we could do. Basically you breaking up with writer's block. I did two, one the way we were told, and the other one the way I thought it first up before reading the prompt. Here's the prompt

It’s time for you and Writer’s Block to part ways. 
Write a letter breaking up with Writer’s Block, starting out with, 
“Dear Writer’s Block, it’s not you, it’s me … .”

here are the letters, they are short, I couldn't think of what else to write. I guess I had writer's block.

Dear Writers Block. 

Look, it's not you it’s me. You see, I have to work and you keep stopping me, it not working. I’m sorry, but we have to ‘break up’. You need to leave. I wish you didn’t but you do. 
Good bye.

The way I want to start it

Dear Writers Block

I love you dearly but please go away. I hope you understand, but since you are not a real, you can’t. I wish you could stay (no I don’t) and I’m sorry (no I’m not) but you need to go. You see work is very important, and you’re not. Like I said I hope you can understand, and there are no hard feelings, but please leave. I love you and all but this is getting tedious. I need to write this and you are stopping me. So ya GO AWAY!

Thanks.  

Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.