Pages

Monday 19 August 2019

Self directed learner- matrix

In english we are looking at becoming a self directed learner. We were given a matrix to complete by highlighting the boxes either yellow, for I need to work on this, or green, for I can do this. Here is mine


I have put them all as yellow because I feel that I need to work on all of them. One I will focus on is asking for feedback. I don't like doing this because I don't like asking for things, I don't want to seem a nuisance. I really don't like it when I have to ask for multiple things or multiple times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.