Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

Vegetarian Nachos.

In Home Economics last week we made vegetarian nachos. We worked in our table teams, and I personally think we worked well. We all knew what we were doing, and did it well. We, I think, were well organised and had everything we needed. I think. After we had cooked the veggies and had plated it, Miss Hindson got  some teachers in to taste our food. In the rankings I think my team got 3rd equal or 2nd equal. I really liked it. I thought it was good even with no meat. I think that next time I will need to get rid of my "Here let me" attached and not ask "would you like me to do it?" every 2 seconds.
It looked something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.