Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Star-opoly

Last week on wednesday 9Ay went to star-opoly, an activity on learning about your community. we were in teams of 3-4 people. My team was Braydon and Paige. I overcame my stranger shyness! BE PROUD OF ME! I also talked to people and asked then questions. I learned about different ways I can volunteer/help in the community. I think my favorite part part was the YMCA station. We had to use planks attached to out feet to get from one side of the forya to the other. I, however, had to be facing backward, and we all hd to have our eyes shut. I was screaming and laughing the whole time. I was mainly yelling "IT MOVED! IT'S MOVING" Or "IT'S NOT MOVING!" ya..... that was fun.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts Michaela! I am pleased that you got to work on your stranger shyness- I am PROUD :) It is great that you took away from the activity ideas for how you can volunteer, that is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.