Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2019

Coraline

In the past 2 lessons we have been watching the movie Coraline. here is what I remember

She has moved to a new apartment block call 'The pink place.' Her parents are busy working on a garden catalog, and have no time of Coraline. She gets upsets about this. YB gives her a doll that looks like her, she then finds the door in the wall. she goes through the door and finds the other world. She is apprehensive at first but she soon warms up to the idea. She soon looks forward to going there and ends up hating the real world. The other Mother asks her if she wants to stay forever and coraline says yes, but when she finds out that that means have buttons sewn to her eyes. she then sees what this place really is. She tries to leave the way she always have, by going to sleep, but that does not work. she then gets trapped into a mirror and talks to the gost kids,the other mothers other prey. she find out that the other 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.