Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

new math classroom

Just this week the new buildings have been finished and opened. We now have a new math class and our teacher has asked us 'how would we arrange the furnisher'. We followed the design process of
Brief, what is is you are making
Research, find out some more / find ideas
Ideas, first sketch / idea
Finale idea, finale sketch
Evaluation, what is good / bad, what you think.

Our Brief - 'how would we arrange the furnisher'
Research - we has a doc with pictures we like and dislike and why. our doc
Ideas - our pictures


our finale design explained (badly)

I Think the design is good because it is simple and I like it. I have no other reason. 
What do you think 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Michaela,
    I think it's kind of mean that you say that the final design was explained badly I think it was very good. The guy in the video was very handsome and if the video was bad it was the filmers fault. good blog though.
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Thomas
      Thanks for commenting. You are only saying that because 1. you are the guy in the video (Fyi your not that handsome) and 2. I was filming, I don't see how it was my fault anyways.
      Thanks again for commenting
      Michaela

      Delete
    2. P.s It was a joke.

      Delete
  2. Well done Michaela i like how you have lots of pictures and a video to explain. try adding checking your spelling but other than that i love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Paige
      Thanks for commenting. I will see what I can do about the spelling, I rely heavily on spellcheck and half the time it does not pick up the mistakes, sooooo ya sorry.
      Thanks again for commenting
      Michala

      Delete
  3. Hi Michaela, I think this is a well put together blog post. I also think that the final design was explained badly. Apart from that I think this is a great post. Good job Michaela.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Michaela, I really like how you have added a video and your photos. Maybe next time add a bit more information. Anyway you have made a great effort with your post Michaela good job!.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.