Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Smoothies

In Home economics last week, we did a smoothie challenge where we had some ingredients that we had to use for the smoothies. My team had a rainbow blend that we had to use, which had strawberries, mango, kiwifruit, and blueberries. We also added milk, yogurt, oats and ice cream. The other teams smoothies were called

Cracking Coconut, which was a dairy free smoothie. In my opinion it had a very strong coconut smell and was lumpy. Their second try was around the same but was very watery.

Strawberry Blast, theirs was very smooth which was nice, and it was very pink, it was also quite perfumed. Part of me thinks they didn't take the tops off the strawberries because there was a planty undertone.

Banana Breezy, theirs was also quite smooth and it looked clean and fizzy. The taste was quite sweet and rich.

As we had a lot of our smoothie left we gave some to the teachers. This is their feedback
- totally delicious!
- yummy.
- love it. I can taste the blueberries.
- would be really yummy cold.
- Amazing! Loved how sweet it was without any sugar / honey added.
- Lots of different fruit that work well together.
- Darn that's good.
- Amazing! absolutely delicious.

Image result for purple smoothies

1 comment:

  1. Very good Evaluation of the Smoothies we developed last week. What other fruits could you suggest we use for Smoothies?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.