Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Carrot Cake Cupcakes

In Home Economics last week we made carrot cake cupcakes. We worked well as a team. We made these because they had a secret veggie hidden in them *carrot* so it was kinda healthy. There still was a lot of sugar.😉.Due to Budget and timing we could not put Cream cheese Icing on them, so instead we simply added icing sugar. We used a simple recipe of:

Cakes
- Flour
- White sugar
- Salt
- Carrots
- Cinnamon
- B.soda
- B. powder
- Oil
- Egg

Icing
- Cream Cheese (Softened)
- Icing sugar
- Lemon juice


Image result for carrot cake cupcakes with powdered sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.