Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

Earth Balloon

Earth Balloon

In social studies we are looking at sustainability. We did a small activity where we had a balloon that we had blown up and we got asked a bunch of questions and depending on our answers depends on whether we let air in or let it out. Our balloon ended up being quite small. We then had some questions to answer  

  1. What happened to your earth?
It grew a little and shunk a little. It ended up being a small earth/balloon

  1. Why did this happen?
Because we are kinda sustainable but not fully 

  1. What could we do to stop that from happening? Or make it continue?
Break the bad habits we have and make new better ones 

  1. What is one thing we could do to change our behavior?

Use both sides of paper, turn off a light as you leave the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.