Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

spaghetti and meatballs

in cooking last week we made spaghetti and meatballs. We had a pre-made sauce, that saved a lot of time. We made the meatball by mixing together

  • meat
  • garlic
  • onion
  • herbs and spice
  • bread
  • egg
We cooked the meatballs in the oven to make it easier, and after heating up the sauce we added the meatballs and let it simmer. after the pasta was cooked we dished it into our bowls and added cheese. It was very yummy, and fulling. I think my team work well and we were finished on time. At leased the cooking part, the dishes were not done on time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.