Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

sentence started writing.

With the creative writing matrix that we are doing in english I have decided to do the sentence starter writing. this is where  have a sentence ie, with great power come great resopnapilaty,  and you right a story with every sentence starting with the next word in the sentence. My sentence I will use is,  the big brown bears just tried to kill us.  I don't know

The children hurried to find a shelter before the rain started. Big grey clouds blocked most of the little light that came through the canopy of trees. Brown mud stuck to their shoes as the rain started, damping the ground making then slip as they hurried along. Bear's shoes kept falling off slowing them down. Just as a crack of thunder sounds they find a cave to hid in. Tried attempts at a fire were pointless with the wind whipping around them. To say they were lost, cold and hungry was an understatement. "Kill kill kill" the wind seemed to whipper, whipping at their already freezing bodys. "Us never getting back, us die out here," Lydia muttered before passing out.

Think I did this right. Hope you liked it. Some words like tried and kill were hard to use but I did it. Sooooo ya....... Ummmm BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.