Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2019

coraline

this is work for my study on coraline music.

axish, different types of people singing, stcarto
creepy, scary, almost forceful, slow to lull you to a false carm plase, male singing,
creepy, unsettling, like something is wrong, the other mother singing
happy, lively, upbeat, fast, undertone something's not right, big finch, Miner
miner is long and deep, minor is a happy key


how does the music enhance the film?
the music enhances the film because if was silent it would not be as creepy or have the same feel to it. it would be weird and not feel right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.