Pages

Monday 25 February 2019

Language fitness set 1

we have been given a bunch of langage fitness questions to answer. here they are

What is the collective nouns
a flock or group of doves
a fleet of ships

The children knew they had to have their homework on their teachers table first thing in the moring but there were always those who were late.

semicircle is half of a circle 

write a word with the suffix ful
Colorful 

write a synonym for these words
voyage Trip
decide Choose

write a antonym for these words 
Tame wild 
eventful quite

write two meanings for the word "shoulder"

a) the upper joint of each of a person's arms and the part of the body between this and the neck.
b) a part of something resembling a shoulder in shape, position, or function.

What do these mean
Mon Monday
Dec December 

Rewrite these words in their shorter form
I will l'll
He is he's

write the plural to these words
Lady ladies
class class'
paper papers 








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.