Pages

Friday 15 February 2019

What is Critical Literacy- Reflection Time

we are finishing up critical literacy soon so we now have to answer some questions.

What do you think Critical Literacy is?
it is basically how to cut up media and how to read between the lines

What did you learn during Critical Literacy?
how to ask questions and to never just go off something by one side of the story.

What did you find challenging during Critical Literacy?
answering said questions

How will you use Critical Literacy skills in real life?
by looking deeper with ads and not to just trust it

What are you looking forward to in English this year?
Creative writing

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.