Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Introduction (Children of Blood and Bone)

In english we are stating to learn to write our essay. Today we did the Introduction. This is mine 

The novel Children of blood and bone by Tomi Adeyemi is about a girl who tries to save magic with her friends.
In the text, the relationship between Zelie and Yami helped me to understand the character of Zelie. This is because it showed me How when Zelie puts her mind to do something she will do it to her best ability, How she does not quit, and how determined she is to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.