Pages

Friday 30 October 2020

DTE race track

23rd October 2020,

In class for the past Term and week we have been working on a Sphero code what has been completed at the moment:
  1. Idea 1 of track
  2. Code 1
  3. Idea of better track
  4. 1 layer of grass paint
  5. Starting line
  6. Road drawn out
  7. Second coat of grass paint
This has been hard on all of us and some have stressed and have been struggling with making the track to ideas. But overall this team is going well.

Pictures available soon.

(Sorry for bad Grammer, I did not write this) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.