Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Essay Planning

    In English we are looking our Essay for the story Children of Blood and Bone. We were put in groups to brainstorm about how we wanted to answer the Essay question, Describe a key event in the text. Explain how that event changed an important character. Here is what we came up with

    Our Key event is When Zelie, Tzain, and Amari entered into the ship fight and won, getting the sunstone.

    The character we chose was Amari, and the changes we found was: she becomes stronger, she becomes less afraid, the thought of the lioness was sitting inside her brain, and slowly subconsciously making her stronger and more powerful, she faced her fear of killing, and she stops being 'a prissy little princess, and becomes a fighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.