Pages

Thursday 29 October 2020

Volcano Project

 In science we are making model volcanoes. Here is the process  

Building it

To build it, we were given a milk bottle, a cardboard sheet, news paper, and a water and glue mixture. We were told to paper mache the milk bottle into a volcano shape. Easier said than done. I struggled for the entire period, making an only mediocre looking volcano, that I then was told looked good!? I don't know. Anyway, we left it to dry over the long weekend.

Painting it

Yesterday, we were painting it. There was a trolly full of art supplies and we were set loose. (*Insert evil grin here*) My group painted our volcano grey, before adding metallic paints, because, shiny, and then red spilling from the top as lava. It surprisingly looks good. I will now believe people telling me it looks good.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.