Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

Slam poetry

In english we have to to a Creative writing matrix. One of the thingys we have to do is slam poetry. We had to listen to three, and pick our favorite.

I'm at a tie with this one

  

and this one

  

I like the first one because, it is funny and its gay. I like the second one because it is funny and it is well presented. 

I have to write two thoughtful opinions for the poetry, and support with specific evidence (quotes) from the text (at least 2) in my discussion. Hmmm............. I have no idea what to write. I liked them? I'm sorry, I can't think of anything else to say.

Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.