Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

P.E Athletics Pretest Resoults

In P.E we have been doing pretests with Athletics. Here are my results. We didn't do the 70m sprint



Event
Pre test Results
  1. 70m sprint

  1. 100m sprint
17 seec
19 sec
  1. Long Jump
3m 69cm
2m 60cm
  1. Triple Jump
6m 10cm
  1. High Jump

  1. Shot Put
4.10 green
4.20 sliver
4.40 sliver
  1. Discus
10m 70cm


Reflection 
Thoughts: I Did better than I thought I would 

Goal: I don’t know what my goal is. Maybe to just do better all around 

Action: Practise 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.