Pages

Friday 14 February 2020

Haikus

In English we are doing a creative writing matrix. One of the options where haikus. So I did that. Here they are. Yes one is just cake written multiple times. Yes it works. Yes it is proper haiku. Yes all these answers are yes. Yes I do not care. Yes you can not change my mind. Yes I will shut up now. Yes I lied. Yes you can no longer trust me. Yes I know you are starting to get annoyed. Yes I will actually let you read the haikus now. Yes I am telling the truth. Yes I know I have kept talking. Yes I know you could just skip all of this and just read the haikus. Yes I lied again. Yes I know you now hate me. Yes I do not care. Yes I will actually shut up now.

Haikus

You can ship people
Like Klance, Stucky and Drarry.
Yes they are all gay.

Flowers are pretty
Rose, Pansy, Lilly, Daisy.
Petunias as well.

Cake cake cake cake cake
Cake cake cake cake cake cake cake 
Cake cake cake cake cake

Haikus are tricky
Apollo is bad at them 
Everyone hates his

School is sometimes fun 
Half the time it is not though
The rest is ok 


Yes I am back. Yes I will keep doing this for a while. Yes you can stop reading now. Yes I know you will not do that because you want to see what I am going to say. Yes I know that was the longest sentence. Yes I am okay. Yes I am bored. Yes I am doing this to annoy you. Yes I know it is working. Yes this is my favorite post. Yes I am having fun. Yes this is wasting my time. Yes I don't care. Yes I know you may be confused. Yes I am too. Yes I tired. Yes I am getting a kick out of this. Yes I have just disappointed everyone who knows me. Yes this is fun. Yes you should do it on one of your posts. Yes I have spent a whole hour doing this.








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.