Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

all about me 2018

well it's another year and I'm back in science so here is another all about me

my name is Michaela and my from class this year is 8Ts. My teacher is mr Tisch and ya. I'm 12 and cant wait to get deep in to this year

here's a sneak peek on a story that Im writing
Many years ago, when I was just a small boy, we found a mysterious object washed up on the
beach. It was a sort of silver-grey colour, and looked like a finger, only much, much larger.
My friends and I had huddled together on the beach around the thing, holding our hands
up to our faces to shield our eyes from the dazzling sun, talking excitedly about what it could
be. Some hours later, after we had all made up wild stories about the origin of our new toy, we
dragged the colossal item that was the size of our dining table up to the village.

As we made our way slowly over the sand dunes, and the long, wispy grass that marked the
end of the beach and the start of the fields, a crowd seemed to be gathering. Women and young
children were leaving their houses, young lads were leaving tools and ploughs unattended in
the fields, and rosy-cheeked men were stumbling out of the smoke-filled tavern, all hurrying
with increasing urgency towards us.

when I am finished I will post it

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.