Pages

Friday 26 February 2021

Reflection Section- Oh God, Not Again! By Sarah1281

In Wanaga today, we have to summarize a text of our choice. I chose Oh God, Not Again! By Sarah1281

Text title: Oh God, Not Again! (Story)

Text type: Fanfiction 

Text creator: Sarah1281 

Text purpose: To entertain

Date: 12th February, 2021

Who would be most likely to read this text and why?

The people who would be most likely to read Oh God, Not Again! By Sarah1281 are Harry Potter fans, who don't care about the story changeling, and ooc (out of character) characters. I know this because it is a Fanfiction, and those are the types of people who read fanfiction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.