Pages

Monday 23 November 2020

Persuasive writing: Should gay couples have the same adoption rights as straight couples?

LO:We are learning to express our views on a topical issue using ‘Write That Essay’ sentences.

In English we are looking at persuasive writing. We have to look at a current common political issue and decide where we stand with it, and then write three sentences about our opinion on the topic, using write that Essay sentence structures. This is mine

Interestly, LGBTQ+ couples don't have the same adoption rights as straight cis couples. Love is love; parents are parents. All a child needs is, parents, people to love them, a home.

Adverb start: Interestly, LGBTQ+ couples don't have the same adoption rights as straight cis couples.

Semi-colon: Love is love; parents are parents.

Red white and Blue :All a child needs is, parents, people to love them, a home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.