Pages

Friday 27 November 2020

Home Economics culture unit

 In Home Economics this term, we have been doing a culture unit where we researched a country we knew little to no information on, and found out their culture around food edicate. This is what me and my group did. I'm sorry if there are unfinished slides, I had absolutely no help with it as my group was constily away and never did any work (Yes I am salty, and pissed, no I do not care) Enjoy.


Evaluation. (I know this is on the slides, I'm just petty)
Strengths: We got the work done, and to a decent quality.
Weakness: People not showing up to class leaving me to do all the work, by myself.
Improvements: Come to class, or at least do the work in your own time. and not leaving it all on flipping person!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.