Pages

Friday 14 August 2020

DTE Recap

In DTE so far in this term, we have been do intro stuff, This is what we have done.

The first couple of lessons we made a website to display our work.
We then looked at how computers work



We also made a design process poster thing. This was easyish to do. Nothing much to say here


inspiration 

UX Design Process: Must Haves for 3 Key Phases | Adobe BlogIdea to validation and decision: one design process in practice ...Engineering Design Process - TeachEngineering

Then we made Infographics on ergonomics, I didn't finish that, so there is no picture (I literally only have a title and a chair on it. everything else came and went). Why I didn't finish, I don't really know, but it is not from lack of trying, I think I was just very confused and didn't know what to put. I'm not 100% sure, I just think that day just wasn't my day.

Somewhere in there, we also went on Code.org, and/or Tinkercad and played around on that.

I have kinda enjoyed what we have been doing. I would prefer more coding but I know we have to do the intro stuff first. Watch me in a couple of weeks be going "There is to much coding!" But I mean, this is a coding course sooo, that is to be expected.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.