Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

Egg drop

In science we are looking at forces and motion, so we did an egg drop. Why? I'm not 100% sure, but it was fun nonetheless.

We had a foam spongy thing that had a hole in it where we put the egg, then had a fiber pad thing under that, and fluffy cotton on top. We wrapped all that in bubble wrap, and then added skewers as leg thingys. Then lastly we made a parachute and attached that. It weighed 105.30 grams. Pictures will be coming when they come though.

We dropped in T9, and....... the Egg broke. *Sad face* Na it survived. *Happy face* Most did, I think only one broke. afterwards the boys were being..... boys, and were kicking it as if it was a football/rugby ball.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.