Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2019

Kate Sheppard

in social studies we have been learning about government. We  have been looking at Kate sheppard as a part of thi. here is my work on her

I had to make 6 questions on Kate and then answer them

  1. Who was Kate’s parents? Andrew Wilson Malcolm Jemima Crawford Souter
  2. When did she decide to get involved?  In 1885
  3. How old was she when she died? 86
  4. Where did she live? Liverpool
  5. Where was she born? liverpool
  6. When did she die? 13 July 1934

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.