Pages

Thursday 27 June 2019

Charters Challenges-Coraline

As one of my tasks for Coraline I had to Select 4 lead characters and create a Challenges Chart. here it is 

Characters Name
Coraline
A Challenge faced by the character
Saving herself and everyone else
How the character reacted
She kept trying and was sly and slick.
What that shows us about the character
She wound give up on the ones she loves

Characters Name

W.B
A Challenge faced by the character
Coraline was constantly mean to him
How the character reacted
He still tried to be friendly and he tried to help
What that shows us about the character
He does what he thinks is right, and doesn’t give up on it

Characters Name

Other Mother
A Challenge faced by the character
Convincing coraline to stay in the other world
How the character reacted
She got more and more impatient and make rushed moves What that shows us about the character
She has a short temper and wants things to be done as quickly as possible

Characters Name
Other Father A Challenge faced by the character
Trying to worn Coraline without the Other mother finding out How the character reacted
He came up with clever ways to try and get the message across What that shows us about the character
He is kind at heart and does not want to hurt Coraline.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.