Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Art

in art we have been making a painting of manga (anami) and pacifica. yay fun. this is how far I've got so far. yes I know it sucks. 
It is Roman (from sander sides) and virgil (also from sander sides). Virgil is hiding in a cave [because he's a monster thing] and roman come in and finds him. that's the manga part they are supposed to be manga. the shapes on the wall are supposed to be pasifika patterns. 


now the boring part 


1. concepts are the initial design. you normally do a lot of concepts to get your final design. they are noramly rushed. a development is.... ummmm... I think it is the making of the final art work... I don't know =,(

2. yes I have I think
brown = orange [miss calls it 'warm yellow'] and black
gold = yellow and black I think may of been orange not yellow
green = yellow and blue
purple = 'warm' red and 'warm' blue
dark red = red and black

3. ok the process of painting. first, you grab your pencil... ok ok I'm not doing that. first draw your final design. then under paint it. that is painting the whole thing in yellow or blue. yellow for warmer colours and blue for cooler colours. then paint the final colour on top. whoa you are done. yay! if you need/ want to you can go over the lines in a pen to show out lines.

Yay we did it now back to painting for me.
see ya






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.