Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

sentences things

I have 7 sentence card to do so here is my work

Wild words 
I have so many fragile eggs in my car. the road I must go on i the most outrageous road I have to dive. Lots of bumps and railroads, I feel like a milkshake being busiled about. I have to so cunning on where to go you could stick a tail on me and call me a weasel. As I bump along I think of all the times this as all been a prank, a trick, something to bamboozle me. Oh how I wish this is not that.

Red White and Blue Sentence
Mum said I could do one thing today, oh how that sucks. I want to do swimming, skating (on ice or on the path), got to mega air, go to the mall and go for a hike, how can I pick just one? oh Mum you are so mean!

Precise in Everything
At 3:30 precisely I am going to be at the mall waiting for you, please be on time. We will have $200 do buy whatever we want but you must be there. If not I will give it all to my sister, Lillyan, and we both know she will only by lollys/junk food. Rosanne please be there.

Power sentence 
Kate seemed to always be late. she never was on time. Lilly was outside at 6:00pm and they had meant to meet up at 5:30pm.

Explore the subject
Rose loved marshmallow fellows, a high sugar treat full of marshmellows, cookies and pretle, even though her Mum never made it due to the amount of sugar in it

The big word Challenge
Mum loved big word much to my disgust. How could you like a word with 5000 letters? her faverit word is Methamphetamine. Ugg and she thinks I should know 1) what it means and 2) how to spell it. Why mum, why? 

Only one simple sentence
Katie loved to bake. When she did she was happy. why? When she ended up eating the baked goods of giving them away she always saw happy grins everywhere. This made her happy.

Here are another 7

Semicolon sentence 
Jon was a great author; his books where getting read in houses everywhere. Hannah was one of the people reading his books; she loved them

Fact mania
Jana loved to read, in fact she has read 200 in the last 4 years! James has only read 20, in the same time frame

W-start
Who is that? Where are they going? Will we follow them? Who knows, we could do that, we could find out out, or we could sit here. We could sit and think, about who they are, where they are going, or wheather we should follow them. we will sit and think, thats what we will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.