Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Chapter 61 Abomination

this is another create task. I had to write the next chapter in the book Chapter 61. so Here it is. It is is scotts P.O.V


‘You’ve got post’ I had opened up my computer and got this.


Scott It's martha! Annette showed me how to use a computer! She's awesome, annette, so is mary.
The kid got a name, Jim. it's a lovely name don’t you think? I love it. He is starting to talk now. He can
say, mama, mary, marfa, antnette. He’s an amazing kid scott  I wish you could see him. I miss you scott
I really do. Part of me wishes I never left. But then I would still with mother and farther. I don’t know what
I would rather have, you or this. I’ll email soon scott I swear. Love M.


I stared. Martha has her own email now! We can still talk! I laughed. Just weeks ago I watched her leave,
zooming away in a old battered car, thinking that would be the last time I would see or hear from her. Now
I can talk to her and… maybe I could see her. Maybe I pluck up enough courage to tell her how I feel. I
replied


HI Martha. How are you. Where are you? Maybe if mary let's you, you could come back for a visit or
I could come. School is hard. Stamper keeps telling me and everyone that you left for a school for
disturbed kids. As if and to make it worse she keeps asking me if I’ll be joining you. AS IF! Anyway
I just smile to myself as I know where you actually went. Any way I need to go to school. Sad. anyway
yes I will be here when you email. I also miss you. Alot. but I guess it is better this way as you aren't
trapped in your parents rules. I don’t want to think what would have happened if you either didn't meet
me or tell me about Jim. Yes I like that name. Anyway see ya
Scott.

I walked down stairs and ran in to mum. “You look happy dear. Why's that?” she asked I smiled at her.
“I got a email from Martha! We can now keep touch.” Mum smiled too. “That's nice dear. Now run alone.
You’re going to be late. Again.” I ran down the steps and down the street. I was in a dase because of the
email and I didn’t realise what I was doing till I got to school with a big grin on my face. Stamper saw me
as soon as I stepped in to school. I just scowled at her and kept walking. She ran to keep up. “Snotty
what’s got you so happy? Finally convinced your parents to go to your girlfriend's school?” She
sniggered “Na not that” Simon said from behind me “he just is happy to get his butt kicked.” they
laughed at his lame joke. Well at least I have something to look forward to now. Martha.

hope you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.