Pages

Monday 1 April 2019

apology letter [to martha]

this is another create task this time I had to write a apology letter to martha as one of her classmates here is it

Dear Martha
I’m sorry I chased you. I am sorry I made you feel lonely.
I’m sorry I called you raggedy anne. I did it cos I wanted to be popular. I didn’t what to turn into you.
I only wanted to fit in. I’m sorry it got this far. I’m sorry that you had to cry yourself to sleep every night.
I wish I could take it all back. I wish you could have the same experiences as us. I’m sorry you have the
world's most strictest parents. I wish you could feel comfortable talking to us. If you will, I ask for your
forgiveness, I ask for another try, I ask to be friends. I’m sorry for what I have done. Please forgive
me. Please help me to be kinder to you. I am sorry.
Please forgive me

A very sorry classmate

Image result for apology letter

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.