Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2018

Poems

we had to write acrostic poems in P5 today. I did 3 and a bit all about the 4 sander sides, logan, patton, roman, and virgil.
here they are
Patton Sanders
A cookie addict
The mind and heart
The dad and the child
One cuddle is not enough
Nice kind caring person


Logan Sanders
Overly allergic to all emotions
Good at avoiding feelings
A emotionless nerd brain
Never not serious


Roman Sanders
Overly dramatic
Must kill dragon witch
A prince at heart
Never without a sword


Virgil Sanders
Isolation is key
Right most of the time
Good heart
"I will stop Roman from being punched"

Level 100 anxiety



Virgil in his den
Patton with his ten cookies
Logan with a book


Roman with the witch
Remy with his two starbucks
Picani/cartoons


Picani Sanders
Is a cartoon lover
Cartoons for life!  
A
N
I
Remy sanders
Extremely tired
Must have starbucks
Yeet the snake


Deceit sanders
E
Cover logan’s mouth
E
I
T


1 comment:

  1. Hi Michaela, it looks like you have had a busy period! These poems are really cool. Next time you could add a bit more words to each line to help describe the characters in more detail. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.