Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

Maria charater


Image result for fat sam gang play
In musical theatre we are doing Bugsy Malone, and I am one of Fat Sam's gang, named Maria and I have to make a pursneaty for her. so here we go. Maria is 21 years of age and is normally quiet. Her life was hard till she met Fat Sam and joined his gang. Since then she has kept to herself and been the last one to volunteer to do things. She has a secret fear of failing him as she doesn't want to be kicked out from the gang. She tries to help but never is brave enough. She wears minimal makeup as she doesn't feel right wearing lots. She is to scared to ask if she become a worker at the joint instead of in the gang. She is really clever but is to shy to stand out so is normally not saying anything. She is really arty and is never without her note book. She is also the newest member to the gang.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Michaela, you have a great back story for your character. Now, as we discussed today, think about what the clever but shy would look like, eg: eyes down, or wanting to work in the club, eg: joining in singing and dance moves.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.