Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2018

Cybersmart

In P3 we [8Bh and 8Ts] had cybersmart and we were learning how to filter our search on Google. We first worked on searching Stonehenge. We looked for the images and changed the colour and the usage rights. Then we went on maps and and found Stonehenge in Christchurch and in England. Then we searched for the history of rugby in NZ. We found that it was founded in 1870 and the first match was played in Dunedin in 1875. We think this will help us to get the right things to post and have less time searching. 

1 comment:

  1. Well done today Michaela! I appreciated your commitment to your learning from the beginning to the end of this lesson. You were setting a great example for others on what respect and commitment look like.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.