Pages

Monday 14 August 2017

The Scientific Method

Aim; To compare  tap water and salt water
 
Equipment 
150mls tap water 
2 teaspoons salt
2 beakers
Bunsen burner
Bunsen burner tripod
heat mat
Gauze mat 
thermometer 

method 
  1. get your equipment 
  2. attach Bunsen burner to the gas tap
  3. fill up both beakers 
  4. add salt to one
  5. place beaker on tripod
  6. place the burner on mat
  7. light the burner
  8. as it heats up add the thermometer 
  9. record results
  10. repeat 
findings 
the tap water boiled at 100c  when the salt boiled at 99/100c 

the tap water and salt water boiled at the same temp 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.