Pages

Friday 11 August 2017

My First Three Weeks Back.

My First Three Weeks Back.


Week 1:

In week one of term Three 7Ld learned that we were doing science this term; Yay! Our teacher is Mr Palmer, and we have science on a Monday and Thursday. We also found out we were getting a new student called Jhermaine. 

Week 2

In Week two 7Ld learned that next week the year 7&8s were going to Orana Wildlife Park on Monday for the day and we were getting another new student called Wajihah who was coming from Fiji 

Week 3

Like I said in week three the year 7&8s  whet to Orana Wildlife Park for the day. We were split into groups and went to see the animals and my group first saw the reptiles. I really liked the lizards because they blend in with there surroundings and where the hardiest to find, but my all time favourite animal has to be the kiwi because its a native animal and they are really cute. Last time I was there I saw the meerkat and porcupines and those where really amazing. I love the meerkat because the first time I saw them was with my grandma for a treat. 

All in all this three weeks have been a blast so much fun. my favourite week has to be... Week 3 
Here is some photos of the animals 

Image result for Orana Wildlife ParkImage result for Orana Wildlife ParkImage result for Orana Wildlife ParkImage result for Orana Wildlife Park

Hands down the best first three weeks back ever 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.