Pages

Friday 3 March 2023

My thoughts on English

 The first post of 2023 let's go! (I love how I write most of my posts as if people outside of my teachers actually read them haha)

This post is about what I think about English and what I'm like (I think. I wasn't paying 100% attention) (Sorry ms)  

I think English is interesting, however, I struggle to dive deeper into my ideas. I can say "This is the main point" But I struggle to come up with why it's important. I also struggle with putting my ideas into words that make sense. I may know what I want to say, just not how to say it. I like doing creative work/writing and to be completely honest, it's one of the only things I really enjoy about English. I also stick to my ideas a lot and can be slightly stubborn. One of my other favorite topics is novel study. Mainly because I get to read a book.

Something about me is that I like to listen to music while I do my work. I find it helps me to drown out what others are saying and the tapping of keys. My Dad says I'm addicted, but eh, I just like music over chatter. 

(I have been given more information on what I'm meant to be writing. Back on topic for us then =D ))

My expectations for this course are to struggle with all the essays I have to write, and hopefully, end up with a merit at the end of it. 
My understanding of English is that it's teaching you how to think critically and how to write reports and essays efficiently. 

Behold the classic example of I have the ideas but I can't expand on them =D

((This was meant to be posted on the 9th of Feb but I ran out of time and kept forgetting to post it. But better late than never I guess haha))







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.