Pages

Thursday 12 March 2020

smoking vs vaping

TIME FOR SCIENCE!!!!!

In Science we have been looking at medical science and so one of the things we looked at was the effects of smoking and vaping. here are some things on smoking and vaping. from What I can gather, Smoking releases nicotine and other dangerous chemicals. This leads to the blacking of the lungs and tumors in the lungs. Vaping leads to liquid in the lungs. it has less of the dangerous chemicals but still has some. some of the flavorings have very dangerous chemicals. Just not the same ones as cigarettes. 

Image result for smokers lungs
 






Hope this was helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.