Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2020

Character Creation

In english we have been making a character for our narrative that we will be writing at the end of term. Here is my character

Name - Lilly
Age - 16
Gender - Female 
Sexualty - Pansexual
Family - Father (dead, Name Stanley Barker) Step-Father(alive age 43 Name Zakaria Thornton) Mother (alive {Will die} Name Lola Valdez) Brother (older age 19 name Leonard {Leo} ) Brother (older age 19 name Gerard ) half-Sister (younger age 9 Name Rose)  
Looks - Tan skin, light green eyes, blond hair (curly, mid back) tall (5.9) Freckles,  
Personality (3 pos 1 neg ) - Gullible, Kind, shy, smart,
Backstory - Her father died shortly after she was born, leaving her mother to look after the twins and her on a part time job wage. Her mother marries again around five years later to a rich man called Zakaria Thornton. They move into his mansion type house. 2 years later, her sister was born. Her step-father favors the twins and her sister more than her, Because of this she gets neglected. 
Magic/Powers - telekinesis 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.