Pages

Friday 2 July 2021

Reflection Section.

Hey, it's Friday again! Whoo. Right don't want to faff around, lets get into it.

Text name: Harry Potter and the future's past.

Text creator: DriftWood1965

Text type: Fanfiction

Text purpose: To entertain

Date 2/7/21

Question for today: who benefits from this text?

Answer: Harry Potter fans

Evidence: it is a Harry Potter fanfiction, so the fans will like it

There we go. easy peasy. Read the book, I think you will like it if you like Harry Potter and the ship HarryxHermione

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.