Pages

Friday 12 March 2021

Reflection section - Rebirth by Michi on Webtoon

In Wanaga we are doing another reflection section. I know I technically just posted one, but that was last weeks. Whoops. Here is this weeks    


Text title: Rebirth Story

Text type: Graphic novel 

Text creator: Michi

Text purpose: To entertain  

Date: 26th February, 2021

How are children, teenagers, young adults, and adults constructed in this text?
The children are ignored by the adults and not taken seriously, while the adults are trying to take control, even only one of them knows whats going on. And one of the children properly also knows what's going on, but i'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.