Pages

Friday 19 March 2021

Reflection section - Dimension soulmates - By Michcamnz

 It's Friday again and so another reflection section! Yay! anyway, let's get onto it

Title: Dimension Soulmates Story
Author: Michcamnz
Purpose: To entertain
Blurb: Katherin Drawn is a normal girl. Well, that is if you count mysterious writing appearing on your skin at random times, and saying random things. When Katherin finally writes back, her whole life gets flipped upside down, as cliche as that sounds.

Who would read this and why?
Harry Potter fans who like the ink on skin soulmate trope, because that is what it is about. And also it's interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.