Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

Lockdown relfection

We are out of lockdown, Yay, but we now have to reflect on our 'lockdown schooling,' not yay. soo, here we go. 

What did I like about learning from home? I liked the fact that I could get up and move when I wanted, I could make tea, get snacks, etc. I also liked the fact that I could do what I wanted when I wanted, Like 'ok now I'ma do maths, now lets do english,' that sought of thing. I also liked the fact I finished earlier,

What did I not like about learning from home? I didn't like not having the teacher there if I needed help, not having my friends around, not going anywhere, (not having to leave the house for school)

What do I like about learning from school? I like having my friends around, being told what to do when to do it (I know this contradicts what I said for what I liked about learning from home, but I do like being told do english, do science. Yes I'm weird.) 

What don't I like about Learning from school? Social interaction. Having to deal with annoying people. PE. Just PE. (I like certain things about it but, physical exercise, not for me thank you.)

When I am in class, what percentage of the time am I truly engaged? (Paying attention/actively learning) I would say most of the time, though sometimes I can be quite unengaged. so I will say, 75% of the time. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.