Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

TWTWB Chapter Questions (chapter ten)

In English, before we had to go into lockdown, we were reading tomorrow when the war began. We have a bunch of questions per chapter to answer. Here is Chapter Ten.
Soo, I'm meant to of done this more often, but....... I kept forgetting. But now that there is a deadline, I realise how far behind I am. I had been focusing on my story, (Which will be posted later,) and forgot there was other work. sooo..... I may not complete all the work, we will see. now, on to the questions.


1. Why does Homer insist on going on with the plan after Corrie’s house blows up? How does he convince Corrie that this is a good idea? Because they could come back. They could try to bomb the place again.

2. Describe the strategy Home and Ellie use to ensure their safety when riding their bikes into town. What does this show about how they are starting to think? They go slowly, checking around corners, getting more careful as they got closer to town. This shows that they are starting to think with their lives in mind. That they know one wrong move, they die.

3. Why do you think Mr Clement is reluctant to help Lee and Robyn? How would you react in his position. he knows that if he helps them, and they get caught, so will he. I would help if I could.

4.How has Homer changed in Ellie’s eyes since the invasion? he has gotten more mature, he has taken a leadership role. he has gone from a goofy teen with no responsibility to a man in war, making life or death decisions.

5.What are the 2 different types of soldiers and how do they each treat the inhabitants of Wirrawee? There are the professionals and the not so professionals, the Pros tread a little more carefully than the non pros, who seem to shoot anything that moves, shoot now, ask questions later.

6.Why do you think Robyn had the strength to carry Lee? adrenalin, sper of the moment.

7. How have the group decided to rescue Lee, whose idea was this and why do they think it will work. it's a bit of everyone's Idea, and they think it will work because the bulldozer is made of thick metal, therefore it is slightly bullet proof, meaning more protection, it is also heavy, so people will move outta the way

8. What do you think happened to people who ‘tried to be heroes?’ they died.

there you go. Chapter ten. done. Now, to do the rest of them. ugh. But this is what happens when you put it off. you have a lot to in a week. Whoops. welp nothing I can do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.