Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

lino printing

this term in art we have been doing lino printing

this is my draft 1


and my draft 2
and my draft 3


this is my stamp


this is my first print
and this is my second print 
because i finished i did this  
and
this all was a term worth of work 

now i have some q's mr has set 
  1. describe my work, what was my inspiration? to be truthful it just came i liked drawing hearts and do i did it on a mountain showing that there is love in the highest place. this is also just what i like to draw. even though i felt girlish doing a heart i still love it 
  2. did i have any trouble making this? no
  3. dose it have any meaning? yes kinda. for me it means that God's love is everywhere and even if you climb to the top of a mountain you can't escape it 
  4. what did i enjoy with this, what could i do better? i enjoyed the cutting and printing. something i could do better? nothing 
  5. what have I learned? I've learnt how to lino cut, how to print, how to draw in perspective and not to pick your first draft 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.