Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

Cybersmart-kindness over the internet

to day in cybersmart we had to read an article on a boy who posted nice things about his classmates
here's the link

my thoughts are that this is needed more as it picks them up and lets them know they are wanted that they are noticed for the good things they do as well as the bad. i like the ways he did this and how he knew what to say to lift their moods. it must of been the best part of their day. I know I would have loved it

let me know what you think

1 comment:

  1. Wow Michaela this is a great writing you did for DLO maybe do capital letters and full stops i

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.