Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

reading, Danny The Champion Of The World

this week Mr Tisch gave the novel group Danny The Champion Of The World to read. we first had to do a pradicton then read two chapters and do another so here's mine.

pre reading
I think that it is about this kid called Danny and his inmens love for hunting. I also think it follows him as he gets better and better with hunting and gets put into a this big famas competition and wins it and he get a large prize that makes them rich and they can get a better house/living style. I also think his mum is dies when Danny is a young boy, so he and his dad are poor.

after reading
I now think it's about the life of danny and is amazing relationship with his dad. I  think they are going to be kicked out somehow of there house/ caravan and takes up hunting. they get better and better at hunting till they are 'champions' at hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.