Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

Maths - Financial Literacy

In Math we are looking at financial literacy and things to do with that. There's not much to say about if though, we started looking at it this week. Soo.... there's not really any reason to make this blog post, but here we are.A blog post. With no meaning. Why is it here? What is its purpose? I'm having an existential crisis for the blog post! What is wrong with me!? A lot. A lot is wrong with me. Like this blog post that I had no need to make, and has gone off the rails of what it was meant to be, a post about math. That was only really the first sentence and I didn't really say much. What is the point of this.

I could just stop, stop and do Mathletics. But this is more fun. But my teacher is probably going to read thi- never mind he is going to read this, and see why I did no Mathletics. Because I like writing random sh-stuff, instead of doing math.

This post was going to be of math..... but..... there was nothing to say....... so........ normal people would stop writing the randomness that is this post, and do Mathletics (because it's 'fun' or what ever) But not me. Nope! I like doing this and making random, hopefully funny, Blog posts to brighten your day.

I should do work, but.... I'm not finished. Or am I? Am I writing random shiz because I have it all planned in my head? Or am I just writing without a plan? Guess you'll never know. I mean, you could guess, but..... that takes work. And if you are like me, and a lazy lazy person, you don't have time for that.

You may have stopped reading ages ago. Or you're still going with a smile on your face, or a frown that's ok (No it's not. SMILE! NOW!! thank you, ok you can go back to reading) If you are still reading, why? There is going to be nothing more about Math. That bit is over. You want to see where I'm going with this? Why I'm going nowhere!? I'm just talking about random stuff that has no meaning. You're not going to learn anything new. Anything at all really. Just how much I can babble.

Gods this is long. Yes, I said Gods. No I don't mean God. I mean Gods. Why? GREEK MYTHOLOGY! I like the Greek Gods (Zeus is an arss who can't keep it in his pants, Hera Yeeted her baby off of Olympus just Because he{Hephaestus} didn't fit her image of a 'perfect family', Back to Zeus again, one of his punishments for someone was to be hung on a mountain side, and have a vulture eat his liver every morning and for it to regrow every night. Fun! Aphrodite interferes with everyone's love life, and I could say more, but I can't think of more myths) Can you see why I like it? I also like the Percy Jackson series. And all the ships! Like Argon ll and that one raft Percy left on. OH! And The Princess Andromeda and Clarisse's ship from her father, that was maned with skeletons. Well The Princess Andromeda was maned by monsters soo... I will go with Clarisse thanks. Wait no, Leo. On the Argon ll. I like Leo. NOT LIKE THAT YA NASTIES! 

I have to go now sadly. Math is over. If you don't remember what this was supposed to be about let me tell you, we are looking at financial literacy and things to do with that. There we go. You could have stopped there but you didn't. you read all of this. Well done. Sooooooooo............... Bye I guess. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SIKE! I'M STILL HERE SUCKERS! Sorry that was rude. You're not suckers. You are all beautiful people. Yes that is a fact and you can not change my mind. I will have to go though sadly. Bye. =,( 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.